It is time to say goodbye to another year, how time flys. Reflecting back on 2018, many things have happened, in which some can’t be explained and others happened for our growth.
Wherever you are at the point of your life, I just want you to realize that because you have breath in you, you are privileged to hope. It is those who are dead that can’t dare to hope anymore.
As you start a year of the unknown, it is your responsibility to make the most of the year. Change as many lives as you can, starting with yours. Don’t let 2019 wither away like the other years before it, be accountable for how you spend the year, positioning yourself for life-changing events.
Find your identity in 2019 and never cease to ask yourself these questions;
- Who am I?
- Where am I from?
- Why am I here?
- What can I do?
- Where am I going?
These questions will help you to understand yourself and help you to strengthen your personality, revealing things you never knew about yourself.
2019 is a year of great achievements and I want everyone reading this to achieve their best. So, I have listed 15 key steps to follow and hold on to in 2019, that will help you in different areas of your life.
- Surround yourself with progressive people, you can not move forward with people with limited thinking
- Learn how to turn the wounds of your past into wisdom and see it as a learning curve instead of limiting obstacles
- Demand respect from yourself
- Live your life from point of truth so that you will be able to survive anything
- Learn to trust your intuition
- Embrace your individuality
- Know that every success causes something, so don’t be afraid to take a leap of faith towards what you want in life
- Life is more than just materialistic things, learn to be happy with the simplest things
- Learn to be patient with yourself and people around you
- Don’t ever commit yourself to a toxic relationship with a feeling to be loved by “someone” or “anyone”. Otherwise, you will be taken advantage of, used, and then dumped before you can even blink
- Love, value and take care of yourself. Love you independently of anyone’s opinion of you
- Know that the need for others acceptance will make you invisible, learn to love yourself
- If you look down on yourself, people will look down on you
- Hold yourself accountable for every action and decision you make and stop making excuses
- Use your testimony as a strength ladder instead of using it as excuses to limit you.r vision.
Happy New year, may the new year bring you success and purpose
~ Inspire Change